Saturday, June 25, 2022

Report from LlewellynCon 2022

LlewellynCon 2022 concluded on June 23rd, 2022. There were many fantastic speakers such as Laura Tempest Zakroff, Thorn Mooney, Christopher Penczak, and more. Not to mention there was the legendary Rachel Pollack.

My presentation was on June 22nd at 11 AM CST. Roughly 3,800 viewers were watching live. While I’ve spoken before several hundred people at one time, I’ve never spoken before so many. Like anything, it didn’t go perfectly on my part. But what does? Chaos rests at the heart of reality, and one has to accept that fact.

I want to thank Llewellyn Worldwide for allowing me the opportunity to speak. It was indeed an honor.

You can see my presentation on YouTube, along with the other speakers. I’ve embedded a link in this post.

Blessed Be,
Frater Tenebris

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Self as Paradox

In an April 14, 2024 post, I wrote about how the Self is a contradiction. Meaning that the Self is both real and nothing. I want to address ...