Sunday, November 26, 2023

Self-Care

“Caring for myself is not self-indulgence; it is self-preservation, and that is an act of political warfare.” ― Audre Lorde

I admit I don’t like being idle. I’m always writing, reading, watching educational videos, doing sorcery, or something else. However, there comes a time when one has to step back and take care of oneself. One just has to slow down and smell the roses, as the saying goes. 


I’m also rather private, so I'm selective about how much personal information I share. I will say I’m only uploading this brief post this week rather than something longer because I recently wasn’t physically well. I hope, dear readers, that my brief hiatus serves as an example of the importance of self-care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Self as Paradox

In an April 14, 2024 post, I wrote about how the Self is a contradiction. Meaning that the Self is both real and nothing. I want to address ...