Friday, April 19, 2024

Blog Changes

Now that my life is so prearranged,
I know that it’s time for a cool change.
-    Cool Change by the Little River Band

I’ve written a lot, and I do mean a lot, about self-care. Self-care, of course, being a manifestation of self-love. I say this because someone may care for themselves out of a sense of obligation to someone else or what they deem a higher cause. However, I suspect such self-care would be less consistent and less effective than self-care resulting from self-love.

There’s a phrase that “actions speak louder than words.” It’s time for me to act upon what I’ve written.

 

Without going into details (I tend to be a private person, and I’m not into the current fad of oversharing), so as to care for myself, I need to change how often I post. This means that rather than posting weekly, I will start posting here bi-weekly. 

With these changes, I plan to post again on May 4th, 2024. Check back then.
Frater Tenebris

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Self as Paradox

In an April 14, 2024 post, I wrote about how the Self is a contradiction. Meaning that the Self is both real and nothing. I want to address ...